Trilead VM Explorer – Free VM Tool – ToutVirtual VirtualIQ Pro – Citrix, Microsoft, Novell, Oracle and/or VMware >>> Download <<<
Last week I wrote about Trilead VM Explorer for managing VMware ESX and 3i hosts without vCenter, today I am writing about VirtualIQ Pro which looks like a similar product except VirtualIQ Pro is hypervisor-agnostic supporting both Type I and Type II hypervisors.
Here’s what ToutVirtual says about their VirtualIQ Pro:
- Compare and choose the right Hypervisor
- Compare and choose the right Hardware platform
- Plan for Host Capacity
- Plan for Virtual Machine Capacity
- Plan for Virtual Machine Density
- Understand the Impact of Hypervisor
- Get Visibility into Inter-VM, Intra-VM Resouce Dynamics
- Manage Physical and Virtual Servers
- Works without VMware VirtualCenter, Microsoft Virtual Machine Manager or System Center
- Manage 5 CPUs and 25 VMs for FREE
Of course the free version has its limitations but there’s plenty going on in VirtualIQ Pro that makes it worth an evaluation, especially if you use more than one virtual platform:
- VMware ESX
- VMware ESXi
- VMware Server on Windows
- VMware Server on Linux
- VMware GSX Server on Windows
- VMware GSX Server on Linux
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V
- Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2
- Xen running on Novell SUSE Enterprise 10
- Oracle VM
- Citrix XenServer
Read more about Trilead VM Explorer on the SpiceWork Community Forum.
Join Other Go-Getters
Enter your name & email address below to get started.
Something went wrong. Please try again.