Do you want a simple guide for the best IT online courses for beginners?
If that’s what you’re searching for then you’re in the right place.
Now, let’s get straight to the point…
The choices for online technical training are overwhelming!
Let me solve that problem. My choice is Udemy. Don’t get me wrong, the others are very good, too. And have their place.
But when it comes to IT training for beginners, Udemy trainers seem to have more up-to-date experience. That matters a lot to me.
Who else wants to…
- Learn at your own pace – There’s no need to rush through the step-by-step training because with on-demand there’s no subscription.
- Learn from hands-on professionals – I’ve learned a lot from all the courses I’ve purchased. It’s like having a personal mentor guiding you any time you want to learn something new.
- Learn from anywhere – You can view the high-quality content from any device you prefer- mobile, tablet, desktop, or HDTV. Take your learning any place you want.
- Not have more monthly subscriptions – You pay once for your high-quality training, and if it sucks, you can return it in 30 days.
So, yes – if you’re looking for a place to start learning new IT skills then this guide will help you to get started.
And another thing that really matters to me. On Udemy you don’t have to subscribe and pay a monthly fee. All of the other online training sites you do…
Udemy is like shopping at Amazon
If you like to shop at Amazon, you’ll love Udemy.
Because Udemy is set up alot like Amazon and uses a customer focused site design.
Bestsellers… New Arrivals… Star Ratings… Customer Reviews…
And you’ll find the newest IT technologies taught by real professionals. That’s what you want, right?
Udemy’s list of training courses is always growing.
As soon as new technology comes out, someone who uses it in the real world creates a video course.
Then when the new course is listed, you can order it for around $12.99. Or you might get lucky and order your training during one of their $9.99 flash sales…
Udemy uses crowdsourcing and has 1000s of expert trainers constantly updating their catalogs. Compare that with other online training sites that use the same few staff trainers for everything.
On-Demand, 100% Subscription Free…
And here’s another great thing about Udemy – once you buy a course, you can watch it over and over as many times as you want.
There are no monthly fees to pay. No subscription required.
Look, you can’t get this level of up-to-date training anywhere else for this price.
When you go to Udemy you’ll see why I compare them to Amazon.
They have a big search box and all you do is type in what you want to learn about and it shows you the list.
You’ll see all the available training courses, complete with:
- A full description of each lesson.
- Details about how many people are enrolled in the courses.
- A star rating for each course with lots of feedback.
- The price is listed on each course and there are no hidden fees.
Basically, Udemy is the Amazon for online training…
- Simple to use for anybody just getting started with online training.
- Great prices for beginners with small budgets.
- Prime training on the newest technologies taught by real professionals.
Listen, I understand how many choices there are for online training.
It’s too bad they all want you to sign up for their monthly subscription. Or they try to get you to pay for the whole year and offer you a discount, right? No thanks!
They’re all the same…
Here’s the problem with this. You’ll pay $200 – $300 for 12 months and only use it a few times. What a waste of your money.
Udemy is a no-brainer…
Look, compare ~$300 for a “1 Year Subscription” Vs. ~$12.99 for “On Demand”(Great promotions are always going on).
And get this, you don’t have to renew again if you don’t finish watching all the videos in the first month. Or year. Or 5 years.
Compared with the other training sites, Udemy has the best IT courses online for beginners.
So when we recommend Udemy, it’s because we’ve used and tested this training platform ourselves.
Before we go any further let me say this.
VMinstall.com has been around since 2007 and our mission has always been to help beginners.
That’s why we have more than 175 tips and guides published to help newbies learn where to get started. We don’t want you to waste time and money. Check out our learning center and see what I mean…
Are you ready to get started?
Here’s a quick and easy plan for you.
- Go to Udemy and look around. Check out the site. Then, sign up free a free account – 100% subscription free.
- Do a search for a technology you want to learn. Read the student reviews about the instructor and class. Find out what real students have to say – good or bad. Do as many searches as you want and watch the free videos that each vSphere training course offers.
- Once you’ve found a course you want to take, add it to your cart, just like Amazon. Except on Udemy, you can use PayPal to check out. Or if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can enter a credit card. I always use my PayPal.
Wow, 30-day money-back guarantee.
Udemy offers a 30 money back guarantee for any training you order. I can honestly say I’ve used it once and it was so easy – I got my refund, no questions asked.
So go ahead and take the next step and go visit Udemy if you haven’t already done so…
I think you’re going to be amazed when you see how many great IT courses online for beginners there are.
You’ll also love how easy their platform works when you start watching your videos.
I like that the videos will keep playing without you having to click next, next, next after each video.
And, Udemy has a mobile app so you can get training anywhere using your smartphone.
Think about this for a moment.
A few minutes ago you weren’t sure where to start.
Now, you have a plan that will help you improve your future and avoid failure.
If you picture yourself getting an IT job someday, then you’re one BIG step closer to your goal, now.
We really want you to succeed.
Are you ready to find out more about Udemy?
Before we wrap up, do you mind if I ask you to come back and check out more of our tips and guides?
We’d also love for you to leave a comment and let us know which Udemy IT courses online for beginners you decided to take?
Here’s another guide to check out next: How to Sharpen Your IT Skills & Get the Job You Want In 3 Easy Steps