Hello – I’m Joe.
A BIG “Thank You” for your interest in VMinstall.com
My passion is helping curious people become Indispensable!
So if you’re curious, like most of my VMinstall.com readers, you’ve found the right place to start getting ahead.
Together, let’s improve how day-to-day non-technical users and business staff feel about IT!
Your Competitive Advantage Begins With A Strategy…
Quick history about me, then I’ll dive into what to Expect as you read my tips, lessons, and guides…
I’ve been an IT Professional since the 1990s.
The first couple of decades of my IT career, I was all hands-on…
Starting with my first IT job which was help desk at Northrup Grumman.
I loved computer technology so much I started a Computer Support Business, Yuma Computer Services.
Then in 2005 I closed shop and move to Phoenix where I worked as a SysAdmin while attending Arizona State University.
But then my passion for VMware kicked in, and I spent most of the next ten years designing, building and supporting vSphere clouds as a consultant.
Since about 2011, I’ve managed Infrastructure and Operation teams at some of the most significant companies in Phoenix, Arizona such as the University of Phoenix, Go Daddy, Cognizant and Grand Canyon University.
Other Topics I love to write about are:
And the list goes on…
I love to write about technology, especially when I’ve had the chance to work with it.
My Commitment To You
No. 1 – First off, if you follow or subscribe to VMinstall I won’t spam you with junk email.
I’m just like you – I don’t like getting spam sent to me. That said if you decide to subscribe anything I do email to you will be worth your time reading.
And, anytime you don’t want any more of my emails you can just opt-out, and I will stop sending you emails. No hurt feelings…
No. 2 – I want to figure out how I can provide you value and help expand your skills.
I’ve been working on VMinstall since 2007, and I’d like to think my site is different from many of the Tech Blogs I read.
Why? Because VMinstall is more than me sharing technical tips about VMware products. It’s deeper!
I get excited talking about what I see going on across all technologies including DevOps, OpenStack, VR, Robotics, and Docker, which are all HOT skills right now.
So when I do write a post or send you emails, and they don’t provide value, please let me know, and I’ll work harder…
No. 3 – I like mentoring aspiring techs.
Over my +20 year career, I’ve seen and done a lot of fantastic junk (cool stuff). And that includes undoing craziness that some admins and managers call ‘Best Practices.’ I write a lot about this so please ignore my rants…
Now – Why become Indispensable?
- Career advancement will come to you easier – that means you will feel good about what you are doing.
- Higher salary and raises will come to you sooner – that means you will get paid more because you are worth more.
- Better job opportunities will come looking for you – recruiters and managers will contact you because you stand-out.
- You get to work on the shiny new cool stuff – this is what thrills me and my favorite part of being in IT!
- There are always new opportunities for you – people will request you by name for their projects because you get SH*T done.
But the best part is, you’ll be happier, more engaged, and want to go to work. Now that’s what I’m talking about!
Don’t wait another minute to start digging into all the golden nuggets I’ve already published.
Here are a few of the HOTTEST places to start:
- VMware Newbie Career Guide (Free Download)
- Kick-Start Your DevOps Plan (Free Download)
- VCP for Hire (Read Free Chapters)
- Why is My VM Running Slow (Read Free Chapters)
- Where to get the Best VMware Training for Beginners
- Where to get the Best DevOps Training For SysAdmins
- Start on the Homepage, so You Don’t Miss any Tips or Lessons
Let me help you become Indispensable, and we’ll make IT careers the best place to be!
P.S. Here’s ways to engage.
How to contact Joe
c/o Joe Sanchez
PO Box 245
Litchfield Park, AZ
Confirmation Code: GNMCCXX24376699
VMinstall.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. (Yup, I make a few cents when you buy books.)